Louis Vuitton Time Capsule exhibition to take over KLCC Park
The exhibition is hosted in celebration of Louis Vuitton’s thirty-four years’ presence in Malaysia.
We’ve seen it erected around the world in major cities like Los Angeles, Hong Kong and Toronto, and now the Louis Vuitton Time Capsule exhibition is finally making its way to Kuala Lumpur this coming July 2019.
An exquisite must-visit exhibition on the lips of all luxury enthusiasts and Louis Vuitton fans, the Louis Vuitton Time Capsule exhibition is a journey of discovery to revisit the Maison’s landmark innovations in technology and design throughout the years.
Set to take over the Esplanade at the iconic KLCC Park, the exhibition is also hosted to celebrate the brand’s thirty-four years of presence in Malaysia and will be open for public’s admission between 7th – 28th July 2019.
The Time Capsule will take you through a visual timeline that spans over 160 years with an emphasis on five key aspects:
- Artisans’ room, live experience with Louis Vuitton craftsmen.
- The key to the codes, those distinctive design features that can be traced back to Louis Vuitton’s very first trunks.
- Journeys around the world, revealing how Louis Vuitton met the demands of the new forms of transport.
- Elegance in motion, showing how Louis Vuitton has enabled its clients to travel in style.
- Louis Vuitton and the arts, a selection of Louis Vuitton’s collaboration with renowned contemporary artists.
- Magic Malle, the symbol of the House, the trunk is where it all began.
TIME CAPSULE KUALA LUMPUR
7th – 28th July 2019
Monday – Sunday : 10am – 10pm
Esplanade, KLCC Park
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Last entries to exhibition: 9:40 pm